Well established company, with offices in Fort Myers, Fort Lauderdale, West Palm Beach, Miami and Port St. Lucie, with 10 years' experience expanding in Florida looking for DirecTV experienced and non-experienced Technicians, Satellite, Exede, HughesNet Installers in Miami, Fort Lauderdale and surrounding areas.
The satellite technician is responsible for providing excellent customer service through installing, testing, troubleshooting, repairing, maintaining, and upgrading satellite television systems and equipment for residential and business customers.
• Company Vehicle if the technician does not own one.
• Company Gas Card
• Company Phone
• Annual Earning Potential: $30,000-$70,000.
• Company pays for certifications (technician must be with the company for 180 days)
• Free materials (cable, connectors, small parts)
• $1000 SIGN ON BONUS FOR EXPERIENCED CERTIFIED TECHNICIANS (Technicians who qualify for SIGN ON BONUS must STAY with the company for min 180 days, IF not SIGN ON BONUS will be reversed.)
• PERFORMANCE BONUSES / INCENTIVES - details provided at time of interview.
• The applicant must possess a valid driver's license.
• Lift 80 pounds and climb 28-foot ladders.
• Meet the 300-pound weight restrictions of our ladders (including approximately 25 pounds in a tool belt) as required by the company safety standards.
• Must meet company hiring criteria for pr-employment screening, including drug test, criminal background check, MVR check.
• We function seven days a week and technicians are required to work evenings, weekends and holidays. Working time depends on daily work assigned jobs.
Note: This is a W2 or 1099 position/Employee's Choice
Please send your resume and contact us for details by replying to this job post or apply at