Responsible for handling front office reception and administration duties, including greeting guests, answering phones, handling company inquiries, schedule meetings for sales representative. Follows up with customers, completes orders, and processes sales leads. The goal is to provide high class customer service and to increase company's growth and revenue through sales maximization.
• Answer telephone calls and assist customers.
• Follow up on sales leads.
• Direct sales leads to appropriate member of sales team.
• Respond to emails, phone calls, and other forms of correspondence.
• Answer questions about product or warranties.
• Promote and sell products and services.
• Explain promotional offers to customers.
• Process sales data and progress reports.
• Perform data entry when sales are completed or changed.
• Ensure all client information is correct.
• Complete quarterly sales meeting data, templates, and presentations.
Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
Proficiency in English
Track record of over-achieving sales quota
Solid communication and interpersonal skills
Customer service focus
Friendly, helpful, confident and engaging personality
Basic administration skills
Please send us your resume or Call us at 561-9976990
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers