compensation: $15.00 to $20.00 Based on Experiance employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Good opportunity for Real Estate agents looking for permanent job. (Real Estate Experience is required)
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Listing Rental Properties on MLS and other advertising sites
* checking and accepting offers
* Preparing lease and coordinating the HOA approval process to the tenant
* making sure the rental is ready for the new tenants by coordinating and following up with maintenance department.
* Moving in tenants/making sure the paper work is all done/checking keys/conduct move in inspections.
* Turning on utilities once the old tenant moves out and turning them off as soon as new one moves in.
*Good communication skills (Verbal and Written)
*Good computer skills (Internet; Microsoft Outlook, Word & Excel)
*The ability to work at a fast pace, as well as learn at a fast pace
*An easy going, friendly personality that can handle all types of personalities
only serious candidates should contact!!!
We would like to thank everyone who will apply, but only those applicants who are qualified for the position will be contacted for an interview.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers