compensation: Small base pay plus commission (un-capped commission package available). $2,000 monthly draw against commission + 20% commission employment type: full-time telecommuting okay
QR Code Link to This Post
Seeking a Acquisition Specialist to Make an Impact in the Real Estate Industry
Are you a true hustler? Do you have a passion for the real estate industry? Does talking about investment properties make you giddy? If so, we need your help! Tyto Properties, a start-up real estate investment company in the Palm Beach area, is seeking a professional, outgoing, and highly-motivated Acquisition Specialist that can hit the ground running and help produce immediate results during this very exciting time with the company.
Reporting to the General Manager, the Acquisitions Specialist at Tyto Properties will be responsible for leading our off-market acquisitions department as we expand our operations. You will be meeting with potential clients (sellers) over the phone or face-to-face to discuss and negotiate deals regarding their property. Your end goal is to establish rapport with the sellers, answer their questions, overcome objections, and get the contract signed.
In this freelance commission-based role, you will encounter many perks. You have the ability to work from wherever you feel most focused and accomplished. Yes, if you are proven hard-worker, that means you have the opportunity to work from your local coffee shop, the park, or even the comfort of your living room - which makes for excellent work/life balance! However, you will be required to meet with sellers at their homes in the Broward and Palm Beach County area to discuss the opportunity available and also to take photos of the property when needed. Also, you are in the driver's seat when it comes to your full earning potential. In the end - the harder you work, the more you will be rewarded.
• Answer incoming calls from sellers to discuss Tyto Properties and how we can work with them
• Meet face-to-face with sellers as needed to go over details of the deal
• Build effective relationships with potential clients, work to overcome any objection, and work diligently to get the contract signed
• Manage leads and follow-up with prospects in a timely manner
• Input applicable information in our CRM (Podio) and ensure it is up to date
• Take quality photos of the property
• Cold calling sellers
Highlights of the position:
• Opportunity to telecommute and work from home which makes for excellent work/life balance
• Uncapped earning potential
• Supportive management which encourages continuing education and staying ahead in the field
Ideal Candidates Will Have:
• Experience with prospecting and calling clients
• Strong sales skills with the ability to close the sale
• Exceptional oral and written communication skills to include excellent phone etiquette
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Self-motivation and the ability to continually be proactive
• A strong desire to succeed
• Ability to work cohesively as part of a team to accomplish goals
• Background in Sales or Licensed Real Estate Agent (desired, not required)
• Bilingual in English/Spanish (desired, not required)
Job Type: Independent Contractor, freelance
Hours: Full-time hours Monday through Friday
Salary: Small base pay plus commission (un-capped commission package available). $2,000 monthly draw against commission + 20% commission
We are looking for someone who has a deep passion for the real estate industry . . . someone who is a lifelong learner and who can hustle with the best of them. If you are a highly-motivated professional with exceptional people skills, we encourage you to apply today!
• Visit our hiring webform and complete a questionnaire: https://podio.com/webforms/21950334/1535222
• Submit your resume
• Submit a two to five minute voicemail by calling 954-371-1351. This is a voicemail box with recorded greeting. In your voicemail, please tell us something interesting about yourself and explain why you are the best candidate for this position
We look forward to learning how you'd be the perfect fit at Tyto Properties as an Acquisition Specialist!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers