Brazilian born pianist/keyboardist, music producer, composer/arranger, and music instructor.
- 15+ years experience teaching and performing music in groups and as a solo pianist/keyboardist. (and other instruments as well including, guitar, drums, bass)
- BS Degree in Music Composition, Dec. 2015 at Faculdades Metropolitanas Unidas (FMU) University São Paulo City, Brazil
- Taught private groups as well as one-on-one instruction for piano/keyboard students of all levels. Beginner / intermediate / advanced.
- I play and teach classical, jazz, pop/rock, old standards and new pieces. - I also compose and produce music for a wide variety of musicians and artists that range from classical, rock, contemporary, hip hop, EDM, film scoring, etc...
Here are a few links to videos of me performing:
* Efraim A. Emback “Can’t Help Falling in Love” - Elvis Presley https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMOK3cNemBw
* This is a video of me playing my own compositions at my Bachelors Degree Recital - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rw8AW7eceGs&t=13s
* My Brazilian Rock Band's (Observ) Music Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KG70GTTr1hw
About My Lessons
I teach anything from Fundamentals & Theory, Technique, Improvisation, Ear Training, Music Composition & Songwriting, and I teach many genres some of which include Pop Piano, Blues, Bossa Nova, Jazz, Rock, Classical. I offer in-home lessons in the Delray Beach, FL area, along with lessons via Skype.
Reviews from A Few of My Students
★★★★★ "My nephew James knew nothing about piano, but thanks to Efraim he is enjoying playing his favorite songs with both hands! He can even solo and come up with original tunes. It feels good to see him enjoying himself in music. Thanks Efraim! " - Matt Brown
★★★★★ "I met personally met Efraim after a Church Service that he played at at Spanish River Church, and not only did he play the piano beautifully the sunday morning but also in person he is a very nice, patient, reasonable and charismatic young man. I've had lessons with him for 3 months now and I can assure you that I've learned and developed my skills in music more with him than I ever have in the past with any other teacher in my life. I'm in my late 50's and that's saying a lot because I've had many attempts at learning music in my day to no avail. Efraim is fantastic!" - Antonieta A.
★★★★★ "My experience with Efraim has been very positive. Efraim has been an amazing PIano instructor to my 17 year old son. He's making lots of progress and looks forward to her next lesson every week. He has been very responsive and accommodating to our schedule requests as well. Thumbs up!!" - Alberta Fitzgerald
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers