compensation: Pay is based on experience. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking for someone with their own tools and reliable transportation. Someone who can finish a job with fine detail, someone who knows how to do some stucco, drywall, compound finish, door trim and window replacement/service. We need someone who's self-motivated, responsible, and goal oriented.
• Communication skills
• Time management skills
• Experience working in direct contact with customers on service-related jobs
• Ability to understand and fill out service-related documents.
• Able to multi-task and organize workload
• Must be able to work on ladders and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
• Trim and Cover Installation
• Basic drywall finishing/patching
• Installation of windows and door screens felt pads, stops, and keepers
• Installation of snap covers for fixed windows as well as door jambs
prefer someone with window experience but will consider training a skilled carpenter with extensive carpentry/construction experience.
Pay is based on experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers