Tree Service Florida
QR Code Link to This Post
Productive, safety minded individual needed to perform all types of residential and commercial tree work. Candidates must have an ability to perform hazardous tree removals and high quality pruning work with minimal supervision. Basic requirements:
• Considerable knowledge of tree work and the use of safety devices, and hand and power tools, and equipment, related to tree work.
• Knowledge of principles, practices and materials used for tree trimming and removal.
• Ability to perform skilled work in trimming, pruning, and felling trees.
• Good physical condition with no restrictions to working at high elevations. Ability to climb trees. Skilled in the use and maintenance of chain saw and related equipment.
• Minimum two years climbing
Candidates must have excellent communication skills, be well organized, possess a positive attitude and strong work ethic. Mandatory pre-employment drug screening. Hourly rate $15-25hr/ OT, medical and dental benefits, 401k and profit sharing offered to successful candidates.
please contact Michael Stern@ 561-968-1045