compensation: TBD - Depending on Experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
SOD CREW FOREMAN
Large sodding and grassing company in South Florida is taking applications for a Sod Crew Foreman Landscaping or sod laying experience is a plus! Applicants must have forklift operating experience and a good Florida Driver’s License. Job locations change every day and can be located anywhere between Vero Beach and Homestead. Foremen are responsible for keeping accurate paperwork for job sites that are turned into the manager daily, assisting truck drivers with loading and unloading of sod at job sites, ensuring your crew members are performing their jobs well and safely, getting your crew to and from job sites safely, and getting pallets of sod to crew members efficiently. We are looking for an individual who is honest, trustworthy, responsible, and not afraid of working. This is a fulltime, year-round job. We are not seasonal.
Typical work week is Monday through Friday from 5:30 am to 5:00 pm (or whenever the job is done for the day). Occasionally sod crews will be asked to work on Saturdays if a job is not finished, but we try not to work on weekends. Foremen are responsible for picking up and dropping off their crew members each day (foremen get paid for doing this).
WOMEN ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY - EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
*Take Home Vehicle
*1 Week of Paid Vacation (after 1 year of continuous employment)
* Must have an acceptable driving record (per insurance requirements)
* Must pass a pre-employment drug test (We are a Drug Free Workplace)
* Must have a current Class E (or higher) Florida driver’s license
* Must be legal to work in the United States (we do E-Verify) EOE
1. Please reply with your resume in a .pdf, .doc, or .docx format.
2. Fax your resume to 561-732-6411
3. Stop in and fill out an application at 12265 State Road 7, Boynton Beach, FL 33473 (on the west side of 441/State Road 7, just south of Bedner's Store). Office is open Monday - Friday from 6:30 am to 3:30 pm.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers