compensation: Depending on Experience employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Seasonal Part-Time Assistant Ramp Service Agents Needed!
We Service Private Jets
Signature Flight Support, the world's largest FBO network, is hiring Customer-Oriented Assistant Ramp Service Agents at our PBI Facility in beautiful West Palm Beach, FL! We are looking for new, self-starting candidates to join our team! Looking for the opportunity to grow in a fast-paced industry? You've come to the right place!!
Position: Assistant Ramp Service Agent Status: Seasonal Part-Time, Up to 30 hours per week Schedule: Varies Pay: Depending On FBO Experience
Assistant Ramp Service Agents are responsible for delivering a proactive, personalized service experience to private and business aviation clientele. Greet incoming aircraft and assist with coordinating crew and passenger requests, such as baggage handling and ground transportation. Escort crew and passengers to and from the aircraft. Ensure the safety and security of crew members, passengers and aircraft in accordance with the airport's and Company's safety and security protocols. Ensure all departing aircraft have all requested amenities such as catering, coffee, ice, and newspapers. Resolve customer requests, questions, and concerns regarding the Company's services or products. Shuttle customers to and from airport terminal and local hotels, as needed.
- This position is entry-level, we provide the training!
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- Excellent customer relationship skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must be comfortable working outdoors in all types of weather conditions.
- Must be comfortable lifting/pushing/pulling up to 50 pounds.
- Must have a valid State-issued Driver's License.
- Must be able to obtain airport badge (passing a 10-year background check)
- Able to work flexible shifts (weekends, overtime, and holidays)
- Must be able to take/pass a pre-employment drug screening.
Ready to give your career wings? Join the leading global provider of flight support services! Apply today using the link below or visit www.signatureflight.com/employment, hit "View USA Jobs" and search by location "West Palm Beach, FL". A Recruiter from our Talent Acquisition team from our headquarters in Orlando, FL (407 #) will be in touch!