compensation: based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Established South Florida landscape company is seeking qualified, highly organized landscape professional to join our growing team, which caters to commercial and government clients in the fields of landscape maintenance, design & installation, and arbor care.
The Branch Manager is responsible for overseeing multiple landscape maintenance accounts and jobsites in Broward County. Services include grounds maintenance, irrigation maintenance, and coordination of installation and arbor care work with in-house department heads.
- Ability to manage work group of approx. 20-30 employees effectively and efficiently.
- Communicate and coordinate with the General Manager for accurate completion of all jobs.
- Train and promote the development of subordinates in the best management practices of landscape maintenance, and company standards.
- Monitor all tools, equipment and machinery for required maintenance.
- Track and record all job expenses and hours worked accurately.
- Maintain a safe and clean job site at all times.
- 3+ years of experience in landscape maintenance and related fields.
- Comfortable with sales and talking to clients.
- Landscape industry / horticulture certifications preferred.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Knowledge of plant material, trees and palms.
- Attention to detail when working in a fast-paced environment.
- Good time management skills.
- Must be fluent in English and Spanish.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Punctual and dependable.
- Paid time off
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Competitive salary based on experience
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers