compensation: 12-15/hr based on experience, paid vacation , 4 days personal time off employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
HVAC Technician - Parts & Product Support
Do you have outstanding verbal and written communication skills? If so, would you like to use and expand your professional skills and get more experience from the comfort of an office environment? If you answered yes to all these questions, please send your resume for immediate consideration. There are multiple full time, year round openings for this position.
Klimaire Products Inc. is a leading manufacturer of air conditioning, heating systems. We are looking for individuals with 2-3 years technical experience in HVAC systems. This is an in-house position to assist with the advanced development of our technical support and parts department. No attics, roofs, on call or standby. Will train the right person for the position. This position requires you to assist national and international clients via phone, email and live online chat. You will be fielding and answering technical questions regarding installation, servicing and troubleshooting and recommending parts for HVAC products such as ductless air conditioners, central air conditioning and heating systems, tank less water heaters and gas boilers.
• Troubleshoot residential Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) equipment over the phone.
• Respond to HVAC technical questions via email, live chat and over the phone.
• Understand customer HVAC needs and recommend appropriate parts to meet those needs.
• Inspect, diagnose and repair of returned units in our facility.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
• Proficient written English communication skills
• 2+ years in-field installing and servicing HVAC products
• Basic Computer Skills: Microsoft Word and Excel
• Strong mechanical aptitude in residential HVAC equipment
• Problem solving, and listening skills
• Great problem solving and listening skills
• Positive attitude, self-starter, team player
• Highly organized and detailed
• Fast learner, willing and able to retain new technical information
What we offer:
• Great team work environment
• Competitive hourly wage
• Paid holidays, vacation and personal time off
• Opportunities for professional development and advancement
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers