Healthcare Information Technology Client support and Help Desk Supervisor
QR Code Link to This Post
Miami based Healthcare Information Technology company is looking for an enthusiastic, committed candidate who has Healthcare Information Technology background, with excellent communications and management skills, to be a part of our growing team. Must be detail oriented, organized, honest, dependable and punctual.
The duties and responsibilities:
* Provide technical hardware and software support
* Troubleshoot all technical issues
* Provide system training and basic user functionality training to clinicians.
* Responsible for maintaining a professional and cordial relationship with clients
* Supervise all client supports and help desk operations
* Project coordination for new client system implementation and software modifications/ customization
* Work closely with the software developers and marketing team to ensure that all projects are completed on schedule.
* Evaluates Employee performance and staff development/recruiting
* Other duties as assigned.
The candidate should meet the following requirements:
* Associate or Bachelor’s Degree.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Strong Work experience in the Healthcare/Medical clinic operations.
* Strong Work experience with EHR, Population Health, Case Management systems and other healthcare information systems.
* Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
* Advanced computer and internet kills
* Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize.
* Bilingual (English/Spanish)
* Must have reliable transportation
* Willing to travel
Please send updated resumes. Do not apply if you do not meet all requirements.