compensation: Sick pay, Vacation pay, Health Insurance employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
The Front Office Receptionist is the primary source of contact for our clients. This is a critical first impression to our organization. It plays a vital role in customer retention and satisfaction through friendly, helpful communication.
The successful candidate will have high energy, a great attitude, outgoing and stellar phone skills.
Looking for a reliable person who is motivated, dependable, has a very professional appearance and is willing to learn.
Duties are as follows:
• Answer and direct all calls in an enthusiastic, professional and friendly manner.
• Take complete and accurate messages.
• Greet all incoming visitors with a friendly welcome.
• Always Maintain, clean and organize the reception area.
• Control access point for all visitors throughout the building using the main entrance of the corporate building.
• Excellent verbal, written, communication and interpersonal skills.
• Exceptional organization and multi-tasking skills and ability to prioritize workflow according to immediate demand in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent skills with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook) must be computer literate.
• Handle all incoming packages and preparation of outgoing packages.
• Files and scans of various documents.
• Maintain working relationship with building staff.
• Hours 8am to 5pm Monday through Friday.
• Language: English and Spanish (Required)
• Work authorization: United States (Required) We E-Verify.
• Drug Free Workplace & EEO
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers