compensation: Great Pay Structure: Base Salary + Bonus Incentives employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Iconic Mortgage Corp is a government licensed national lender based in Miami, Florida with operations that extend all over the state (NMLS # 1547953).
Despite the drop in the mortgage industry volume in 2018, we were the few to witness increased production due to our low interest rates and high levels of marketing efficiency.
We are looking to add a Loan Processor to our team. This is the perfect opportunity for go-getters looking to jump start a career in the mortgage industry where WE invest in you!
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity where you can grow your career, and if you meet our qualifications, we want to speak with you. Contact us today!
As a Loan Processor, you will be supporting our Loan Officers through the whole mortgage process and utilizing various operating systems to on-board mortgage loans. In this role, you will provide general customer service and cope with borrowers and underwriters to help facilitate the loan process.
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to pay attention to details
• Ability to effectively communicate via phone and email in a clear and concise manner
• Ability to be reliable and punctual, delivering tasks on time
• Must have passion for your job
• Detail oriented with the ability to handle administrative tasks/duties with ease
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work in a team environment while maintaining a professional demeanor at all times
• Ability to demonstrate a can-do attitude
• Advanced knowledge of automated underwriting systems and computer literacy skills
• Must be self-motivated with the willingness to learn new concepts while being coachable
• Perform specific tasks assigned by the Loan Officer
• Process and close files in a timely manner
• Complete clients’ necessary documents
• Perform and retain copies of important documents
• Respond promptly to clients’ questions and concerns
• Follow up with clients at all times, keeping them informed of the loan process
• Accurately obtain and review applicant’s credit history
• Systematically store and maintain client data files
• Properly prepare files for submission to processing
• Retain clients through excellent customer service skills
• Efficiently perform a variety of research duties in support of the company
• Stay acquainted with assigned Loan Officers’ daily schedule
• Proficiently assist in the development of financial objectives in association with existing data
Why Work with Us:
• Aggressive compensation plans
• Excellent benefits package including Medical Insurance
• Continuous opportunities for growth and career advancement
At Iconic Mortgage Corp, we are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regards to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity, and/or expression or other status protected by law.
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers