compensation: Internship for 60-90 days and then $15+ Plus Commisssions employment type: full-time internship
QR Code Link to This Post
We are seeking an Administrative Assistant Intern for our Architectural Design and Solar company.
The ideal candidate will be reliable and resourceful, have a great work ethic, who is career-minded and has exceptional organizational and communication skills.
This individual will be a highly efficient, persistent, self-directed, results oriented person, who is also easy-going and well spoken.
This position will assist with day to day activities, which include, but are not limited to:
• Extensive one-on-one collaboration with the CEO both in person and by phone.
• Assisting with marketing and scheduling customer appointments
• Composing and editing professional client emails, with a focus on proper grammar and punctuation.
• Experienced in the daily use of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook, as well as Adobe.
To be considered for this position, qualified applicant must have the following:
• At least 1 year work experience.
• Strong command of the English and Spanish language.
• Ability to work alone with little to no supervision in the office.
• Ability to perform internet research, Follow up calls and data entry.
• Light sales experience preferred.
• Experience providing excellent customer service
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers