compensation: Compensation based on experience employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Well established Family & Immigration law firm looking for part-time receptionist/administrative assistant with immediate availability in Homestead.
Responsibilities/Job Description are as follows, but not limited to:
- Manage all incoming calls from clients and potential clients
- Schedule and confirm client appointments
- Scan, copy and filing of documents
- Process payments from clients and potential clients
- Assist attorney and legal staff in day to day office tasks as needed
- Assist in running office related errands
- General administrative tasks
- MUST be bilingual with excellent communication and written skills in both English and Spanish.
- Minimum 6 months of experience in an office setting as office receptionist
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Candidate must be polite, friendly, self-motivated, organized and have the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment at times.
This is a part-time that may possibly lead to a full-time position. Compensation based on experience. Please submit a resume and compensation requirements with your application.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers