favorite this postProduction Artist / Laser Engraver for Trophies and Personalized Gifts (Hialeah, Florida)hide this posting
compensation: Compensation commensurate with experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
The Laser Engraver will work on layouts and personalized engraving for clients ordering trophies, awards and personalized gifts. They will prepare images for laser engraving on a variety of material - such as metal, wood, glass and more. Knowledge of graphic design and proficiency with the following software: Adobe Illustrator, CorelDraw and/or Photoshop is a plus! Familiarity with engraving also a plus, but not necessary.
Day-to-Day Responsibilities Include:
- Creating personalized and decorative awards and gifts
- Preparing artwork with personalized client messages and logos primarily using Corel Draw.
- Prepare art-proofs for approval and concept mock-ups using Photoshop
- Use a Laser Engraver to print on metals, wood, glass, acrylic and other materials (WILL TRAIN!)
- Check final pieces for quality-assurance
- Minor assembly of awards and gifts (as needed)
Must be PC proficient and bilingual (English/Spanish)
Looking for responsible, team-players who love to be creative and are deadline driven.
No engraving experience is necessary - will train!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers