compensation: Based on Experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
• Pre-flights digital files for potential problems, Modify existing artwork as needed
• Properly prepare files for printing and production.
• Ensures all design work is approved before going into production
• Rejects poor quality or incorrect jobs and notifies management
• Performs other duties as assigned
• Working knowledge of dual platform applications such as: InDesign, Acrobat, Illustrator, CorelDraw, and PhotoShop
• Knowledge of PDF and postscript files and PDF plug-ins
• Strong organization skills, able to multi-task, and can manage time to meet frequently changing deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Must be able to move about freely through the center in order to work with other team members and accomplish tasks
• Must be willing and able to work in an environment that includes exposure to ink and chemical fumes, airborne particles (dust, drying powder, etc.), and loud noise levels
• Proficient in math and units of measurement as applicable to prepress layout and finishing
• A high personal standard of quality
• Good people skills
• Language: English, Spanish a plus.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers