Join FanFluence, a dynamic and rapidly expanding organization dedicated to driving the success of thrilling projects. You'll be a part of a team that values ambition, personality, dedication, and the drive to make a difference in the realm of sports entertainment. Our current partnership with one of the most captivating fantasy sports betting platforms has opened doors to an exciting venture. We are on a mission to expand their user base and showcase the exhilarating experience that sports enthusiasts can have by downloading and using their platform.
At FanFluence, we believe in limitless earning potential! We are offering a unique blend of scheduled events and freelance work that allows you to take control of your income on your own terms. Plus, a healthy combination of fixed hourly wages and a commission structure that will pay the right candidates - MORE than $100.00 per hour!
What you'll do:
• Engage with potential customers in diverse public spaces such as sporting events, malls, etc., promoting and encouraging downloads of a sports betting app and facilitating initial deposits
• Prepare and distribute event-specific materials or giveaways to potential customers
• Utilize reporting tools to track and document event activities for analysis and improvement
• Support the Field Marketing Manager in coordinating event logistics and operational tasks
• Undertake additional reasonable promotional responsibilities as delegated or offered
• Must be 18 years or older
• Ability to communicate effectively to potential customers and team members
• Ability to walk, sit, or stand for extended periods of time
• Reliable transportation to get to and from different work locations
Ideal Candidates Will Also:
• Have the ability to work independently
• Be Ambitious
• Enthusiastic / Personable
• Detail Oriented and Organized
If you’re ready to be part of a thriving and vibrant environment, where growth opportunities are as limitless as your ambition, FanFluence is the place for you! Come join us and be a part of reshaping the future of sports entertainment while unlocking your full potential.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Do NOT contact this job poster with unsolicited services or offers.