Please email your resume.
QR Code Link to This Post
• Must have a bachelor’s degree, Paralegal certificate is a plus
• 5-8 years paralegal experience in complex litigation
• Proficient with Microsoft Office, federal and state e-filing systems, Pacer and CM-ECF, E-discovery software
• Experience working and filing in various court systems, including appellate levels and foreign states
• Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
• Proactive personality
• Knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, Pacer, CM-ECF, the Florida E-filing Portal, Courtmap and ability to use e-filing software in various states
• Paralegal support for multiple attorneys
• Must have excellent personal skills, including experience meeting and communicating, in person, as well as orally and in writing, with clients, opposing counsel, experts and vendors.
• Accuracy of work product.
• Ability to complete tasks assigned in a timely fashion. Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure at times.
• Ability to review and edit drafts
• Ability to coordinate e-discovery and handle intake.
• Ability to assist attorneys with propounding and responding to discovery (interrogatories, requests for admissions, and request for production, subpoenas) and motions (preparation of any supporting documents and exhibits)
• Ability to manage documents.
• Must have experience calendaring discovery and litigation deadlines and depositions.
• Ability to stay on top of projects without daily oversight of tasks.