compensation: Discussed during Interview employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Rubenstein Law is seeking to hire an experienced bilingual Pre-Litigation assistant, to join its growing team in our North Miami Office. Rubenstein Law was founded in 1988 and is recognized as one of the premier injury firms in FL. In 2018 we were honored as a Top Workplace on Sun-Sentinel’s annual Best of List. We offer PTO + 7 holidays, medical, dental, vision, and 401K with company matching. Our experienced attorneys and advanced software provide guidance to achieve the best results for our clients. If you are eager to learn, grow and work with a positive attitude then this is the firm for you.
A candidate for our Pre-Litigation Assistant position must be highly organized, able to maintain files with updated and accurate information, manage a wide variety of concurrent tasks, meet deadlines and be able to effectively communicate with a diverse array of people, including clients, attorneys, and vendors.
Job duties and responsibilities:
• Requesting all Pre-litigation documents: police reports, medical records and bills, insurance information, etc.
• Constant communication with clients, insurance companies and medical providers.
• Strong multitasking skills, highly organized, and detail oriented.
• Able to work at a fast pace on a heavy case Volume.
• Preparing demands and closing statements.
• Bi-lingual: (English/Spanish) Preferred
• One year minimum office experience.
Applicants should bring a positive attitude, be a motivated self-starter, be productive and engaged, and must be 100% committed to providing top-notch service to our clients. Our clients come to us after a very bad day. They deserve patience, empathy, and kindness. This position isn’t always easy, but it is rewarding. You are the voice of our firm and your interactions with our clients play a vital role in their satisfaction, which means our success depends on you.
**Candidate must train in headquarters located in Miami for 2 weeks.**