favorite this postParticipate in FIU Mind Matters Research Studyhide this posting
QR Code Link to This Post
Participate in FIU confidential health research study. Contact
show contact info
to complete a brief screening survey.
Interested in participating in paid research?
HIV positive or negative?
Marijuana (weed) smoker or non-smoker?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you may qualify for a study on how using or not using marijuana affects the thinking and health of people with and without HIV. If you qualify, we will pay you $200 for your participation. Your answers and tests will be private and confidential.
To participate, you need to:
- Be 18 to 60 years old and have finished 8 years or more of school
- Read and write well in English
- Answer questions by phone to see if you qualify for the study
- Spend 6 to 8 hours on a one-day visit to FIU or other downtown Miami locations
- Complete a urine drug screen and breath test for alcohol
- Answer questions about your medical history, mental health, and alcohol and drug use
- Complete tests about your thinking skills
- Obtain proof of your HIV and Hepatitis C status from your doctor or from local free testing sites
- Some participants may need to have their blood drawn
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offer
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers