This is an independent contractor position that pays $35 per week, as long as the leads are sent on time.
QR Code Link to This Post
-Westland Mall, 1675 W 49th St, Hialeah, FL 33012
Please take a look at the requirements and let me know if you are interested or have any questions!
You must be able to service the display 2 times per week which includes:
1. Removing all trash from display
2. Removing all excess tabs from pads on all entry podiums
3. Restock all lead pads that are low
4. Replace any missing or broken pens
5. Wipe down display
6. Dust vehicle
7. Photos must be emailed to your Corporate Contact weekly after servicing the display. They will want a photo of all sides of the display, also please include photo of tracking # as well before sending
8. If you can't service the display during a week, you will need to contact our Corporate Office immediately to let us know.
9. Please notify us at least 2 weeks in advance when running low on supplies so that we may arrange for someone to bring supplies to the display
The entry forms must be sent out once per week to the Corporate Office via Fed Ex on Thursdays (These must be sent via 2 day shipping only). If the leads are not received for the week, payment will NOT be issued for that week.
1. The entry forms will need to be flattened, straightened and stacked so they are all facing the same direction.
2. They will also need to be counted and rubber banded together so they do not shift during shipping.
We provide all supplies for the display, shipping supplies, and cleaning supplies. The only thing that you would need to provide is a drill or screwdriver to remove the sweepstakes pads. Please let me know if you are interested. I am looking to get someone hired ASAP.