VIN: 1FTFW1EF7HFC13595 condition: like new cylinders: 8 cylinders drive: 4wd fuel: gas odometer: 650 paint color: black size: full-size title status: clean transmission: automatic type: pickup
QR Code Link to This Post
Be the envy of all and own this ONE OF A KIND custom designed Ford F-150 BULLITT TRUCK.
This truck was suppose to be at SEMA however I could not commit to the required schedule to show the truck.
nothing was spared in the design and making of this truck. (starwood customs in TX built this)
1. The exterior of the this truck is painted on with a black KEVLAR (tuxedo black) with the kevlar paint you can see the different speckles of colors, this is scratch resistant and you may not see anyone with this in an F-150 at least to this caliber.
2. Full window Tint
3. Custom Bluetooth painted headlights (yep you can control the coloring with your phone)
4. Rear taillight and brake lights were all smoke out.
5. Rear quarter panels have a custom painted BULLITT logo
6. Bushwacker pocket flares with black rivets
7. Front and Rear Bodyguard bumpers with sensors in the rear.
8. Raper shackles in the bumpers
9. Custom RX3 Midnight LED Grille
10. Warn Winch 10k wireless (no cable, rope)
11. Custom Heat Reduction Hood (looks tough)
12. Front and Rear Bumper lights and grille lights (rigid radiance blue pod lights)
13. Blue rock lights under the 4 wheel wells
14. Check out the 50 Caliber antenna
15. Roush Stage 2 Super charger 750 HP actual real wheel HP almost 500
16. For a better hole shot if wanted the rear axles were upgraded to 4.88
17. Blackhawk Air Intake
18. Powder coated Cat Back Exhaust (look closely its in front of the Passenger side rear tire) Oh Man this sounds SUPERB.
19. 6" BDS Fox lift
20. Nitto 35x12.50x22 (very light rub)
21. XD 22x10 Rockstar with blue star in the center
22. Klein train horn with compressor (this will scare the chit out of anyone)
23. Stealth Black Edition Bed slide with storage over the wheel wells (super cool)
24. Rogue Track Bars (prevents skipping of the rear tires)
25. G2 Tri Folding Bedcover
26. Interior Leather was all upgraded (check the pics out)
27. Front and rear floormats (weather proof)
28. Bullitt logos in the headrest
29. Custom Bullitt logos at the door where the F-150 logos were (this is super cool)
30. Hydro dipped blue interior pieces all over
31. Custom switch panel at the console
32. American Flags sewn into the front seats (oh man I hope you bleed USA)
33. Navigation In Motion.
34. Auto folding running boards
35. Check out the B's in the logos they have a 50 caliber bullet (look closely) other custom plates were made.
Im sure I have missed some things but here's a big thing to remember this truck qualifies for section 179 full write off, so if you are thinking about a 2019 write off and want to be the envy of so many then this is it LOOK NO FURTHER!.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers