compensation: $600 a week, depending on the experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
* Perform a wide variety of general building maintenance repairs and services as assigned on a work order basis.
* Perform plumbing, corrective and preventive maintenance, clean and unclogs sinks, toilets, floor drains, repair sink faucets and toilet flushometers.
* Inspect leaks to determine if they are sourced from roof leaks, plumbing issues, or HVAC lines.
* Perform carpentry, corrective and preventive maintenance in the following areas using tools and equipment as required: repairing shelves and cabinets, replacing ceiling tiles, patching and painting drywall, repairing floor tiles, replacing vinyl base molding, and minor repairs on locks and doors.
* Perform light electrical repairs including electrical maintenance on receptacles, light switches, replace lamps and ballasts.
* Complete work orders and preventive maintenance paperwork in a timely and professional manner.
* Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
* Must have a current driver’s license and own transportation (Truck).
* Must have own Tools.
* General knowledge of carpentry, drywall repair, basic electricity, painting, plumbing and HVAC and/or willingness to learn.
* Must be able to move/lift heavy objects, climb vertical ladders, work at heights and be proficient in the use of common hand and power tools.
* Ability to effectively manage and respond to emergency situations.
Monday-Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm
24 hours on call emergency rotation
English & Spanish (Preferred)
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers