Compensation: Salary + Commission Location: Plantation, Florida (Local Only!) Job Title: Business Development Manager Department: Sales / New Business Development Reports to: CEO
OMG National, a 27-year old marketing firm and five-time Inc. 5000 recipient, is seeking qualified Business Development Managers (BDM.) Our BDMs are responsible for opening new business accounts primarily through online presentations and telephone follow-ups. Our primary product suite revolves around Social Media, SEO, and Paid Search management with a complementary set of standalone audio, video, and web products all produced at our production studio in Plantation, FL. BDMs will be placed in an 8-week probationary training program, and will then be placed in a vertical market that they are both the most successful and comfortable in.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Stay Organized: Use our CRM to accurately manage contacts and callbacks, ensuring that digital notes and dispositions are properly entered.
- Articulately Present: Confidently speak with prospects over the phone and through online presentations, daily. From Day 1, a BDM must be comfortable speaking with all types of prospects, from cold-calling a brand new prospect, to taking over a long-standing, decade-old account.
- Effectively Close: The most important responsibility of the BDM is to close new business weekly.
- Manage and Market Vertical Industry (Post-Training): Build industry specific audiences, attend conventions/workshops, join Facebook groups, become engrained in the vertical industry, etc.
- Two years of sales experience with Internet Marketing products and/or New Business Development.
- Bachelors in Marketing, Business, or Information Technology preferred.
- Aptitude in Social Media Marketing for businesses with an emphasis on Facebook, Google+, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
- Strong computer and organizational skills. Must be able to type 45WPM.
OMG National's office is a creative environment featuring an eclectic staff of individuals in a business casual atmosphere. Our company is housed in several team-oriented offices at our headquarters in Plantation, Florida. This position is for local candidates only.
Compensation + Hiring
This is a full-time position with a competitive starting wage with progressive raises during an 8-week training period. Interested applicants should submit their resumes to Josh Early at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not call. If an applicant has previously applied to a similar position, we would still encourage the applicant to submit their application.
Hiring Process Overview: Due to the expected large volume of applicants, qualified individuals (as determined by their submitted resumes) will be invited in for a pre-interview and interview in the same session. All pre-interviews will consist of a pass/fail general aptitude test(s) process that will take a total of 30 minutes. Those who do not meet the minimum threshold will not advance and will be kept on record for future positions. Those who do meet the pass threshold will then be given a formal interview that discusses the next steps.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers