compensation: Depends on experience. employment type: employee's choice
QR Code Link to This Post
Integrity | Service | Commitment | Drive | Innovation
Marksman Security Corporation is looking for security officers for Rover Positions and Club House in Weston. Professional appearance and ability to demonstrate superior customer service is a must.
• Location: Weston - I-75 and the Sawgrass
• Positions: Front Gate - Rover Positions
1-Clubhouse (bilingual a MUST).Saturday and Sunday 8am to 8pm
2-Full time night Rover.
10pm to 6am Sunday and Monday off 40 hours.
3-Full time afternoon Front Gate Officers
3pm to 11pm Monday and Tuesday off 40 hours
4- night Rovers (2 day ) and Front Gate Officers (3day)
Monday and Tuesday off.
Rover 10pm to 6am
Gate 3pm to 11pm
For more than a decade, Marksman Security Corporation has been providing distinguished security services to a wide variety of residential and commercial clients. We provide World-Class Talented Security focused professionals who share the core values of Marksman Security and our Clients. Marksman is a privately-owned company specializing in designing industry leading security programs and delivering on our brand promise of an exceptional Customer and Employee focused experience.
We are currently seeking Top of the Line Security Officers for High-End Residential Properties in the Weston Area. Professional appearance and ability to demonstrate superior customer service is a must.
We want you if you provide the following qualities:
* Dependable and efficient
* Attuned to client needs
* Effective communicator
* Professional in conduct, demeanor, and appearance
* Committed to serving clients to the best of your ability
* Have the ability to walk for extended periods of time.
* Ability to perform routine checks throughout the property.
* Ability to address and enforce property rules and regulations according to property standards.
* Must have the ability to multitask in a fast-paced setting.
* Have the ability to generate Incident reports and conduct daily activity logs.
* Must be observant and alert at all times.
* Ability to use a computer and have CCTV cameras experience.
* Have intermediate fire panel and other emergency systems experience.
* Must be able to pass a criminal background check.
* Must have a minimum of 1-year experience.
Must have a State Issued Security Officer "D" Class License
We are an American owned and privately held company, Marksman Security has rapidly grown within the security services industry due to its dedicated customer-service-based delivery model. Each member of our executive team has been selected to strengthen the organization, whether by achieving mastery of market segments or demonstrating decades of dedication to professional ideals that mirror that of Marksman's ownership. The end result is a team that is driven to deliver nothing less than excellence in service to our wide array of clients.
Please Apply To The Following Link: https://www.joblinkapply.com/Company/6572
All applications must be submitted electronically through the site. Complete, step-by-step instructions are offered on the website. Only submit what is requested.Once you have applied please call (954-849-9891) for your pre-screen and scheduled interview time.
Marksman offers competitive Employment Benefits including major medical health insurance, dental and vision plans, supplemental health insurance programs, life insurance, quality customized uniforms, and direct deposit payroll.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers