AUTO CLAIMS REPRESENTATIVE
LOCATION: PLANTATION, FL
**MUST BE HIGHLY PROFICIENT IN SKETCH AND INVISION TOOLS** PLEASE NOTATE YOUR EXPERIENCE ON YOUR RESUME
PRIMARY PURPOSE: To analyze reports claims, determine benefits due and make timely payments and adjustments; to make timely payments and adjustments for specified program claims including high value and complex claims; to coordinate investigative efforts; to thoroughly review contested claims; to negotiate settlement of claims up to the designated authority level; and to provide superior customer services.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS and RESPONSIBILITIES Manages first party property, casualty and/or medical reimbursement claims based on multiple/additional coverage and/or programs as defined by client-specific program. Makes coverage determinations based on investigation/evaluation and communicates claim actions with claimant and client. Adjudicates proper settlement up to designated authority level. Works directly with underwriter/client on high value and complex cases. Handles high volume of claims, phone calls and correspondence ensuring claim files are properly documented; meets quality and production goals; and meets customer guidelines and deadlines..
Three (3) years of claims management experience or equivalent combination of experience and education required.
Skills & Knowledge
· In-depth knowledge of first party property and casualty claim adjudication as applicable to line of business
· Excellent oral and written communication, including presentation skills
· PC literate, including Microsoft Office products
· Excellent analytical and interpretive skills
· Excellent organizational skills
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Ability to work in a team environment
· Ability to meet or exceed Performance Competencies
CA- PROPERTY AND CASUALTY
NY - PROPERTY AND CASUALTY
TX - PROPERTY AND CASUALTY
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers