The Production Line Lead will support and assist the Department Supervisor to provide high quality personalized gifts to our company’s exacting standards in an efficient and expedient manner. This person will become an expert in the production process to train new employees and provide updates to existing employees in new and updated procedures.
The ideal production leader should have experience in one or more of the following processes: embroidery and shirt printing.
We recently moved into a brand new, state of the art production facility in Bolingbrook at 850 Veterans Parkway.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Inspects and distributes picked materials to production lines and personnel
• Reviews staff positions and attendance to adjust as needed
• Capable of operating the department’s related production equipment
• Ensures equipment settings are correct for the current need
• Guides and assists production staff to meet required output levels
• Performs routine maintenance and assists engineering to diagnose and repair equipment
• Reports safety issues and policy violations to management
• Assists the supervisor with training and staff adjustments
• Performs other duties as assigned by management
• Should have 2 years; experience leading a team; preferable in a production environment
• Should have experience in in one or more of the following: printing, sublimation, embroidering, sewing, sandblasting, paper cutter & finishing, laser engraving
• High School Diploma or GED
• Speak and read English - Bi-lingual a plus
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Highly organized and clean
• Ability to manage personnel conflicts
• Identify and solve problems
• Basic computer skills
SHIFTS & SCHEDULE: Often varying shifts and schedules are required to meet our customer’s needs. This may require shift changes, weekends and overtime.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: It is common to walk and stand for the duration of the entire shift while bending, kneeling, reaching or crouching to commonly lift 5-15 pounds with the occasional requirement to lift or move up to 40 pounds.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 to $20.00 /hour
• Relevant noted in job description: 2 years (Required)
• Line Lead: 2 years (Required)
• United States (Required)
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers