compensation: Negotiable, based on past experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Do you have DIGITAL advertising agency experience?
Do you know CSS and HTML?
Have you previously worked on creating email campaigns?
Do you enjoy a fast paced environment where you will work with many clients and never be bored?
Catalogs.com is an established 23 year old digital media company and we are expanding! We are looking for a Full-Time Digital Designer who will work 40 hours per week at our Ft. Lauderdale, FL office (do NOT apply if you are not physically able to be in our corporate office located in Ft. Lauderdale). Ideal candidate will have previously worked for digital advertising agencies in the past and have experience working on multiple accounts simultaneously and meeting tight deadlines. **MUST know basic HTML and CSS in order to apply.
Candidate will be working on DYNALOG™ -- a Turnkey Digital and Mobile Platform to showcase products and services. Part of the position will be working with our client base of car dealerships. Through proactive contact with customers the Digital Design Associate will gather the necessary information to update each customers monthly ads. On a daily basis, the Digital Design Associate will oversee from start to finish the process of completing the monthly graphic updates for each customer. This requires interaction with customers, Sales Consultants and Graphic Designers. You will also need strong proof reading skills and strong computer skills for using Catalogs.com proprietary software Dynalog, working with our project management software and helping with Graphic Design. You will need a good understanding of the Adobe Suite especially InDesign, Dreamweaver and Photoshop.
1. Basic HTML & CSS skills
2. Communication with customers to determine their monthly update needs
3. Communication with Graphic Designers to communicate customers needs
4. Graphic Design - Primarily using Photoshop, InDesign & Dreamweaver
5. Proof Reading and quality assurance
6. Great time management skills and ability to meet deadlines while ensuring others meet their deadlines
How to Apply:
1. 1st email your resume to Leslie@catalogs.com. In the subject header, you must type "Resume - Digital Designer -Your last name"
2. 2nd: You must call 954-908-7147 and leave your message on the voicemail with your full name, the position, and your call back number
**Note: You will not be considered for this position if you do not leave a detailed voicemail.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers