compensation: Depends on experience. employment type: part-time telecommuting okay
QR Code Link to This Post
Graphic Designer (PART-TIME)
Growing agency & publishing firm has an immediate opening for a PART-TIME (20-30 hours/week) EXPERIENCED Graphic Artist. The requirements for this position are:
- Recent experience in a Publishing firm or Agency environment
- Knowledge and experience with designing for publications, marketing collateral, high-end flyers, ads
- Detailed knowledge and experience with Adobe CS (especially InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Ability to take a job from the Creative Process through to Print Production
- High energy and creativity, coupled with formal college education
- Flexibility to meet demanding deadlines as required
- Website/Internet technical abilities (Wordpress) would be an advantage, especially e-blast technology & environment
This position is for an EXPERIENCED graphic artist. Please DO NOT APPLY if you do not have a minimum of 5 years working experience.
This position is HOME-BASED with office meetings from time to time as required. Such an environment requires that a person be mature, disciplined, self-motivated and responsive to deadlines.
Although currently this is a part-time position, it could develop into a full-time opportunity over time.
Compensation: Hourly. Depends on experience.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers