QR Code Link to This Post
Exults is Now Hiring Motivated Internet Marketing Professionals!
Exults is a hardworking, fun, and creative Fort Lauderdale-based internet marketing firm. We help our clients dominate their field with hard-hitting digital marketing campaigns. We're a well established and fast moving interactive marketing company!
Exults offers a competitive benefits package including full health, vision, and dental coverage, and generous paid time off that includes all major holidays. Our team member retention rate is very high- average employment length is 4.25 years and half of our team has been here more than 5 years. The company culture is fun, positive, and collaborative with a fast-paced yet low-stress environment.
Interested in joining the team? We're looking for candidates with drive, ambition, and the ability to think outside the box- no experience necessary. Regardless of your qualifications, if you're motivated, a life-long learner, kind of quirky, a strong communicator, and detail oriented, we'd love to meet you.
We are currently hiring entry & intermediate level internet marketing professionals to join our collaborative team.
What you will do:
- Join a team of digital marketing specialists focused on driving growth for Exults clients.
- Assist in developing marketing strategies to achieve client business objectives.
- Design and execute effective digital marketing campaigns using a variety of channels.
- Work closely with clients on paid search campaigns and manage conversion optimization efforts for landing pages (A/B) testing and multivariate testing.
- Develop an expert-level understanding of how Search, Social, Display and Web Development work in unison to deliver groundbreaking results.
- Ensure internal processes for SEO & paid search are best-in-class and scalable.
- Stay current on the latest industry trends to implement best practices, and collaborate with cross-functional teams.
What you need to do it:
- A degree in Marketing, PR, Business Management, or related field.
- Ability to understand client business models and apply digital marketing strategies to drive growth.
- Strong desire to learn, and the ability to do so independently.
- Most importantly, you'll need exceptional communication skills, creative problem solving skills, and the ability to think on your feet.
Please email resumes and use "EXULTS - MARKETING - RESUME" as the email subject line or it will not be read.