QR Code Link to This Post
• I am a 31-year-old gay male and work as a customer care representative (call center role) for a well-known furniture company.
• I work from home most of the workweek but do need to go into the office once or twice.
• I keep to myself for the most part. When I am not working, I am usually studying to take (and hopefully pass) the Salesforce Administrator Certification Exam.
• I am extremely respectful to everyone I meet and only ask the same in return.
• I consider myself to be a very clean and organized person and am looking to live with someone similar.
What I am Looking For:
• A private room in an apartment/home or a studio apartment.
• Within $600-$800 per month including all utilities.
• Decent internet access as I need it to do my job.
• If I am living with someone, I would prefer someone who is LGTBQ friendly and is non-judgmental. They should be able to clean up after themselves and have a good head on their shoulders.
***The best way to reach me is by text message or email. If you call me and I am unable to answer at the time, please leave me a detailed voicemail and I will call you back.***
***Please include photos of the rental, the cost of rent, and the zip code of where it is located when reaching out to me.***
Thank you and I hope to hear from you soon!
post id: 7128943764
email to friend