Flanigan's Seafood Bar & Grill has been around since 1985. Since then, we have grown to over 20 South Florida locations, each providing great food, service, and let's not forget a GREAT place to work!
Our business philosophy is providing the friendliest restaurants in town with a high level of execution in both food quality and service. We purposely operate at smaller food gross profits to ensure value to our customers, and a competitive edge in the market place. We take our jobs seriously, but consider part of the job having a good time. In short, we have made it very easy for both our employees and customers to call Flanigan's "home".
If you would like to call us your "family". Then we are looking for you!
Flanigan's Seafood Bar & Grill located at 2460 WESTON ROAD, WESTON, FL 33326, is currently hiring
EXPERIENCED COOKS FT/PT AVAILABLE
Managers will be accepting applications and conducting interviews
• Follows all company safety and sanitation policies and procedural training
• Prepares menu items according to Flanigan's company recipe manual and plate presentation
• Ensures rotation of all products and stocks products to par level, to ensure kitchen is not disrupted
• Helps complete assigned prep work, to stock and set up stations as necessary
• Transports items to and from kitchen, helps Vendor unload delivery trucks
• Cleans and maintains kitchen area throughout shift
• Breaks down and cleans all stations at closing
• Able to work flexible shift schedule which may include nights, weekends, and/or holidays
• Can physically stand/walk 100 % of shift
• Can reach, bend, stoop
• Ability to speak, read and write English
• Able to read recipes and food labels
• Able to read POS ticket orders
• Communicates ticket times, executes food flow from kitchen to guests, and reports potential issues to Manager on duty
• Able to safely use kitchen machinery (Open Flame Grill, Stove, Slicer, etc)
• Work safely with hot plates, pots, pans
• Work safely with sharp knives and utensils
• Able to lift up to 50 lbs. several times per shift, lift these heavy loads to high shelves, coolers, freezers
• Ability to hold items weighing up to 5 lbs for long periods of time
• Work in high temperature, damp environment indoors and minimally outdoors
• Assist fellow employees with dishwashing and cleaning, as needed
• Complete and pass food safety certification program, in compliance with Flanigan's and Florida statutes.
Flanigan's is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.