Site Superintendent will oversee and manage the pipe crew and materials orders. He will be responsible to look ahead and schedule the crews activities each day/each week. He will work closely with the utilities superintendent to insure the flow of work proceeds in an efficient manner. The foreman is responsible to insure that daily time sheets for the crew and equipment are turned in on a daily basis.
QR Code Link to This Post
• Five years’ experience in managing of water, sanitary sewer and storm drainage installation.
• Pipe Crew / Pipe Layer should have at least three years’ experience in the installation of water, sanitary sewer lines, force main, storm drainage pipe such as PVC, DIP, RCP and HDPE pipe.
• Prioritize tasks and provide concise instructions and appropriate feedback throughout the progress of construction to completion.
• Track progress of their work.
• Identify, troubleshoot and provide corrective recommendations to the utilities superintendent
• Coordinate inspections with appropriate authorities.
• Communicate at all levels of the organization to ensure efficient and effective operations.
• Meet project goals within deadline and budget.
• Enforce OSHA safety standards on site at all times.
• Advanced knowledge of the site and utility construction industry, such as site layout, site grading, excavation, above ground/underground utilities, and storm water drainage structures.
• Ability to follow a budget.
• Ability to understand and implement construction documents such as drawings, specifications.
• Manage most efficient use of equipment and company assets· Interface professionally with the various agencies, owners and jurisdiction representatives in the areas.
• Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Must be able to pass a drug test
• Must be dependable and willing to work 45-50 hours per week as needed
• Must have an excellent work ethic and team oriented attitude.
• Clean driving record
Benefits: Health, Vision & Dental Insurance 60 days upon hire. 401K available 60 days upon hire.
We are a woman-owned site development company. Our home office is located in Davie, FL and our job sites range from Broward County to Port St. Lucie County. We are growing rapidly and looking to expand our team with talented individuals .