compensation: $12 - $15 per hour depending on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
At First Class Moving Systems, agent for North American Van Lines, our mission is to provide quality-focused, customer-centric household goods and commercial moving services that are superior to the competition. First Class has adopted a total quality management and core values system of integrity, quality service and continuous improvement through consistency of actions, values and methods.
Our team of relocation consultants and global partners seamlessly handle everything from household goods moving, office and industrial moving, international relocation and freight forwarding, storage, special commodities logistics, asset management and move management software applications. Through our global network of over 1,000 service providers, we handle all of a customer's relocation needs no matter how small or large, on a domestic or international level. We have earned a solid reputation of providing our clients with consistent, high-quality service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Receiving, directing and relaying inbound calls and fax messages.
• Managing proprietary CRM software (QLAB) that manages leads and appointments received from call center or in-house leads sources.
• Receiving booked orders from origin agents, move managers and/or management and ensuring all necessary paperwork has been received and prepared.
• Registering booked moves in proprietary move management software (Mover's Suite).
• Registering booked interstate move orders in North American Van Lines' systems.
• Coordinating and conveying customers' needs to dispatch and prepare job order paperwork.
• Proactively contacting customers for updates throughout the entire relocation process and utilizing the Mover's Suite Task System.
• Monitoring quality to ensure a smooth relocation process for our customers.
• Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
• Communicating with transferees throughout the relocation process to ensure expectations are being met at each interval.
• Handling and resolving customer issues to ensure customer satisfaction and maintain quality scores.
• Discussing North American's survey process with customers.
• Setting up third-party vendors for services we do not perform such as crating, pool table disassembly, window treatment services, washer/dryer hookup, chandelier service, etc.
• Gathering and receiving all signed paperwork from driver after completion of job.
• Reconciling completed paperwork and review for accuracy prior to sending to revenue accounting.
• Collecting credit card payments and recording ACH payments and checks.
• Facilitating a positive work atmosphere and participating in team building exercises.
• Maintaining strict confidentiality in performing the duties of the Relocation Coordinator, specifically related to prospects, customers, pricing, accounting and revenue information, etc.
• Completing all tasks within a timely fashion.
• Other functions as deemed necessary.
• Computer literacy is a must.
• Must be detailed oriented.
• Knowledge of transportation industry is a plus.
• Must be able to learn new software programs quickly.
• Ability to multitask and meet multiple deadlines.
• A high level of organization and willingness to learn, as well as a team player attitude.
• Skills to communicate directly with customers, co-workers, managers, drivers, and sales personnel.
• Must have at least two years of college coursework in an accounting related field or two years of customer service experience.
• Must have dependable transportation.
• Must pass criminal background check to company standards.
• As a Florida Drug-Free Workplace, must pass pre-employment and random urinalysis drug testing.
• $12 - $15 per hour depending on experience
• Medical, dental, vision, group and voluntary term-life, short-term disability
• Holiday Pay
• Paid Time Off (PTO)
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers