Posted:◀ prev ▲ next ▶
International and professional female looking for a family/roommate (Miami Beach or Fort Lauderdale)
I will move into Miami due to my career on the first week of September, 2014.
I am looking for a roommate/family who I can share my housing with in a decent neighborhood. If you are a married couple living in a house with an extra empty room, why not having some extra income out of it from a decent and respectful roommate?
Here are some details about me:
- I am female and 29 years old (attached is my photo).
- I am international and will have a professional job in September. Currently, I am in Dallas, having the training for my future career.
- I am a well-educated university graduate. I come from a decent family structure and background.
- I am married with no kids. My husband will visit me now and then as long as his work permits, therefore I need my own private room.
- I love kids although I don't have one (yet).
- I am also a true animal lover and I don't mind if you have pet/pets as long as they are friendly and clean.
- I don't smoke and I don't do drugs and I expect the same from my future roommate(s).
- Due to my job, sleeping and resting well have utmost importance on my off days, so if you are a social butterfly with many friends visiting or if you are a party lover, I don't think sharing the same house would be the best idea. With all due respect, I love enjoying and having fun, too, but my career comes first for me. Sorry! ^_^
- Hygiene is VERY important for me. I am a very clean and responsible person. I can assure you, you would never have to clean after me. I expect the same respect from my future roommate(s).
- I am not Asian, but guess what? ^_^ I take off my shoes at the door before entering my house. No need to carry the bacteria of the outside world into a clean house (Please think for a second, how many times you have to go to public restroom at your work/in your personal life with those shoes).
- I am a liberal minded person. I respect and love people for who they are. I am open to have a gay roommate if he/she feels comfortable to have me as his/hers.
It has turned out to be a long ad, but I really want to find the right match as a roommate. I have always lived with my family (as family is very important in my culture and we have very strong family bonds) and this is going to be my first time I will live away from a family structure. So I cannot emphasize the importance of the right roommate for me.
If you could read this far, thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If I am the right person for you to share your place, I will be expecting your e-mail. Please tell me about the housing you have and yourself in details in your e-mail. Thanks again!
Have a pleasant day! ^_^
- do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers